01 – 100% ELECTRIC ADVANTAGES FOR PROFESSIONALS
New ë-Jumper offers all the qualities of the internal combustion version with the advantages of the electric engine, a range of up to 340 km and the possibility of charging the battery to 80% in 45 minutes.
Since 2019, all new models launched by Citroën have been available in a 100% electric or a plug-in hybrid version – the aim is to electrify the whole range by 2025. Starting in 2021, 100% of the LCV range and its passenger car variants will be proposed in a 100% electric version. In a context of growing urbanisation, access to city centres and their zero emission zones is a major challenge for business users.
CITROËN Ë-JUMPER: A 100% ËLECTRIC VAN
– 200 km* (WLTP cycle) – available on L1, L2 body shapes – 37 kWh lithium-ion battery.
– 340 km* (WLTP cycle) – available on L2S, L3 and L4 chassis-cab body shapes – 70 kWh battery.
*provisional data under reserve of certification
The traction battery, assembled by our partner BEDEO, is guaranteed for 8 years or 160,000 km for 70% of the charging capacity.
– Private or public fast charge with a Wallbox fast-charging unit (3.7 to 22 kW) requiring a type 3 cable (supplied with the vehicle),
– Super-fast charge at public charging stations up to 50 kW with a type 4 cable already built into the station, Allows the 2 batteries to be charged to 80% in 1 hour.
Citroën ë-Jumper comes with an 8 m type 3 on-board cable that can go up to 22 kW.
Deferred charging is possible at certain stations.
– No vibration, no noise,
– Driving pleasure, smooth driving in electric mode, with torque available at start-up,
New ë-Jumper is equipped with a single variable speed that not only facilitates driving but also optimises the efficiency of the electric motor and thus increases the driving range.
In addition, ë-Jumper is equipped with an energy recovery system to control front and rear operation and the regenerative braking energy-recovery functions in certain phases. The energy is therefore recovered both when the accelerator is released and when the brake pedal is depressed.
– Engine power of 96 kW (120 hp) / 260 Nm,
– Regulatory maximum speed of 110 km/h (for a 3.5-tonne load) and 90 km/h (for 4 tonnes),
– 3 gear positions: D (Drive), N (Neutral) and R (Reverse).
– Freedom of access to restricted zones subject to CO2 emission limits,
– Reduced operating cost.
DISTINCTIVE SIGNS OF Ë-JUMPER
On the outside, the electric version is distinguished by the charging flap on the front left wing within easy reach of the driver, as on the internal combustion version. The “ë” monogram appears in front of “ë-Jumper” on the right rear door and on the front wings.
Useful electrical information is displayed on the glass of the interior rear-view mirror, allowing the driver to see the following at a glance:
– The traction battery charge level as a percentage,
– The gear engaged: Drive, Neutral, Reverse,
– The current level (A), and voltage (V) of the traction battery,
– The “Go green” indicator, which is displayed when the engine is started, and indicates that the engine is running.
02 – CITROËN Ë-JUMPER: THE QUALITIES OF JUMPER IN 100% ËLECTRIC MODE
New Citroën ë-Jumper – 100% electric offers all the advantages of the internal combustion version in terms of character, dimensions, useful volume and payload. This compact van’s move to electric means that the freedom to access low emission areas becomes possible, whilst allowing greater time between charges. It enhances comfort, thanks particularly to its driveability and zero noise, while helping to reduce the environmental footprint. Its high-quality construction is similar to Jumper and offers practical equipment for business users.
Ë-JUMPER: A PARTNER TAILOR-MADE AND EQUIPPED FOR …